- Launch Thunderbird.
- If this is the first time you launched Thunderbird, it asks you whether you would like a new email address. Click Skip this and use my existing email and proceed to step 4.
- Go to the File menu and select New, Existing Mail Account....
Enter your name (
), email address (
) and your password. Make sure the Remember password checkbox is selected and click Continue.
- Once the configuration has been automatically detected, make sure IMAP is selected and click Done.
- To use your contacts from the server, click on the arrow next to "Address Books" and click the Connect button on each address book you would like to use.
- To use your calendars from the server, click on the arrow next to "Calendars" and click the Connect button on each calendar you would like to use.
- Click Finish to close the Account Setup window.
Last update: 2022-02-02 16:31:51